Fall Sale: 30% all nursery stock!
- We are now open for the 201... — A very cold and late spring delayed growth on many of our new arrivals, so not all of the stock listed in the catalogue is ready for sale. Having said that, plants are growing like crazy and we’re open for business. [...]
- Thoughts on Gardening Trend... — I was asked recently about my thoughts on this year’s gardening trends. The idea of “gardening trends” is a sore point for me. Why Garden? Gardening gives people a chance to look inward and make their own decisions and create something that reflects their personality. It seems to me that gardening is one of the easiest and most [...]
- Looking forward to the 2017... — We thank you for making 2016 another record year and for all the comments we received about how special, different and wonderful Lost Horizons is. The nursery is still for sale and we are hoping that someone will take on the challenge and continue to grow and improve the nursery. We have not stood still [...]
- Some very special customers — Over the years Lost Horizons has attracted some very special people. Here are a few that stand out in particular. Kyle and his dad: This father and son duo have been regulars for years, and they make the trek all the way from Strathroy every summer for an annual plant shopping expedition. In the weeks leading [...]
- Plenty to see and buy at th... — Gardening weather is here and the Victoria Day weekend is upon us. Be sure to come see us while you’re out on your garden centre travels! We have expanded the range of plants and there are many items that we haven’t had a chance to add to the catalogue yet – so bring your walking shoes, there is plenty to [...]