Fall Sale: 30% all nursery stock!
- Thoughts on Gardening Trend... — I was asked recently about my thoughts on this year’s gardening trends. The idea of “gardening trends” is a sore point for me. Why Garden? Gardening gives people a chance to look inward and make their own decisions and create something that reflects their personality. It seems to me that gardening is one of the easiest and most [...]
- Looking forward to the 2017... — We thank you for making 2016 another record year and for all the comments we received about how special, different and wonderful Lost Horizons is. The nursery is still for sale and we are hoping that someone will take on the challenge and continue to grow and improve the nursery. We have not stood still [...]
- Some very special customers — Over the years Lost Horizons has attracted some very special people. Here are a few that stand out in particular. Kyle and his dad: This father and son duo have been regulars for years, and they make the trek all the way from Strathroy every summer for an annual plant shopping expedition. In the weeks leading [...]
- Plenty to see and buy at th... — Gardening weather is here and the Victoria Day weekend is upon us. Be sure to come see us while you’re out on your garden centre travels! We have expanded the range of plants and there are many items that we haven’t had a chance to add to the catalogue yet – so bring your walking shoes, there is plenty to [...]
- The end of one great season... — Another season has flown by and we are grateful to everyone who made 2015 a record year. The nursery has not sold [it is still up for sale] so we are pushing on to make it even better with many exciting new additions. We have managed to get the 2016 catalogue done in record time so you [...]